University Master's Degree in the Legal Profession + Postgraduate in Compliance and Cybersecurity
Reasons to take this specialisation
- While taking your Master’s Degree in the Legal Profession you can specialise in areas that involve the most professional opportunities.
- The possibility of combining the University Master’s degree in the Legal Profession with the Specialisation Postgraduate in Compliance and Cybersecurity, is perfect for you if you want to get involved in legal consultancy in companies or preventative legal and procedural defence for both individuals and corporations.
Postgraduate awarded jointly with
The University Master's Degree in the Legal Profession at UIC Barcelona is designed so that students can acquire a solid education in order to move on to work in the legal profession, and at the same time, specialise in areas that offer the most professional opportunities.
The possibility of combining the University Master’s degree in the Legal Profession with the Specialisation Postgraduate in Compliance and Cybersecurity is perfect for you if you want to become involved in legal consultancy in companies or preventative legal and procedural defence for both individuals and corporations.
The Specialisation Postgraduate in Compliance and Cybersecurity provides the necessary technical and legal training for people who want to become Compliance Officers, a professional profile that is increasingly in demand.
The postgraduate is organised in conjunction with Molins & Silva.
As a result of taking this postgraduate, you will be ready to offer your services to leading companies in this country.
If you pursue the double master’s degree:
- You will acquire advanced knowledge of business dynamics that is essential for the current demands of the labour market.
- You will develop a multidisciplinary profile with a great ability to adapt as well as organizational vision thanks to the integrated curriculum and the teaching method, which uses a highly practical approach.
- You will develop the management competencies and legal and tax management skills required for high-level positions.
- You will be trained to meet the challenges of the future as innovators and entrepreneurs capable of adding value in any field of business and/or in international organizations.
Who it is aimed at
Candidates for this double master’s degree at UIC Barcelona should have the following characteristics:
- A global attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Dynamism and versatility.
- A high capacity for continuous hard work.
- Ambition on both a professional and personal level.
- ALASTRUEY GARCÍA, Rosaura
- ALCON CARRERAS, Reyes
- ALONSO SANTAMARIA, Carlos
- AMAT BADRINAS, Javier
- ASTORGA SANCHEZ, Juan Antonio
- BARRERA MORALES, María del Carmen
- BATLLE FERRANDO, Patricia
- BAUTISTA BLÁZQUEZ, Eduardo
- BENLLOCH PETIT, Guillermo
- BERGOS CIVIT, Georgina
- BOSCH CARRERA, Antoni
- CANADELL TORRAS, Inés
- CONDE GARCÍA, Alba
- COROMINAS BACH, Sergi
- CRESPO SEGURA, Manuel
- DEL ALCÁZAR VILADOMIU, Cristina
- DEL REY BARBA, Sebastián
- DE ROS RAVENTOS, Iñigo
- DI CIOMMO, Tiziana
- DIEZ ALGUACIL, Iván
- DURANY PICH, Salvador
- ENRICH PLANELL, Marcel
- ESCANEZ GONZALEZ, Pedro
- FERNÁNDEZ-OCHOA VARGAS, Paula
- FERRO MARTI-SENSAT, Carolina
- FRANQUET ELIA, Pablo Anastasio
- GARCIA-TORRENT CARBALLO, Ramon
- GILABERT GARCIA, Jorge
- GILI CANTARELL, Gabriel
- GÓMEZ TABOADA, Jesús
- HAMPSHIRE, Stephen
- HERNANDEZ GONZALEZ, Maria Jose
- JAUREGUIZAR DUCABLE, Fernando
- JIMÉNEZ YÁÑEZ, Ricardo María
- LÁZARO PALAU, Carmen María
- LLULL ROCA, Josep Maria
- MARTINEZ MARTINEZ, Roberto
- MASSANELLA RODRIGUEZ, Joaquim
- MATEOS GAMARRA, Maria
- MOLINA ALEGRE, Pablo
- MORENO MEYERHOFF, Javier
- MORTE SALVADOR, Elena
- MURO OLLÉ, Montserrat
- MUT BOSQUE, Maria
- NEBRERA GONZÁLEZ, Montserrat
- OLMOS MARTINEZ, Juan Ignacio
- OÑA BARÉS, Lene
- QUINTANO RUIZ, Ramon
- REY PEÑA, María Pilar
- RONCALÉS SAMANES, Lucía
- RUIZDELGADO BALSACH, Isabel
- SALIDO BELLMUNT, José Luis
- SÁNCHEZ BALBOA, Vanessa
- SANZ-GADEA GONCER, Ricardo
- SEGURA WALLIN, Federico
- SERRANO ALBA, Jose Maria
- URIOS APARISI, Francisco Javier
- VALLÉS BOTEY, Martín
- YÚFERA RODRÍGUEZ, Alejandro
- YÚFERA SALES, Pedro Luis
- CARDONA CANO, Domingo José
- CARLOS DE OLIVEIRA, Ana Carolina
- CIGÜELA SOLA, Javier
- COSIALS RUIZ, Carlos
- DE ROS RAVENTOS, Iñigo
- ESTRADA CUADRAS, Albert
- FONT MANTÉ, Eloi
- GOENA VIVES, Beatriz
- LÓPEZ RIVERA, Rafael
- MARTINEZ MIRON, Carlos
- MIRALLES LOPEZ, Ramon Martin
- MOLINS RAICH, Marc
- MONTANER FERNÁNDEZ, Raquel
- NAVARRO MASSIP, Jorge
- NÚÑEZ MIRO, Anna
- PASAMAR NAVARRO, Abraham
- RAGUES VALLES, Ramon
- RAMOS NOVO, Oscar
- RIBAS ALEJANDRO, Francisco Javier
- ROSES LLADO, Oriol
- VARGAS OVALLE, Maria Alejandra
- ZÚÑIGA RODRÍGUEZ, Laura del Carmen
Prerequisites & admissions
The requirements for enrolling are as follows:
- Degree in law, from Spain or recognised in Spain
- Good academic record
- High level of English
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate intellectual curiosity and determination in performing tasks, good argumentation skills and ability to work hard, as well as capacity for working in a team, showing initiative and being supportive of others.
If you have decided to apply, follow these steps to complete your admission process. We recommend you do not wait, as places are limited
1. Online application
2. Send the following documentation (*)
- Certified photocopy of degree certificate or document recognising degree, or original certified photocopy of receipt for payment of degree certificate issue costs.
- Certified original photocopy of academic transcript for university studies completed, with average grade (1-10).
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- Photocopy of national identity card or passport.
- Professional CV.
- Letter stating student's personal reasons for choosing the master's degree, with special reference to applicability of the knowledge acquired (maximum 500 words).
- B2 level certificate, equivalent or higher, in English.
- If the original language of the documentation is not Spanish, provide original sworn translation into Spanish of degree or certificate.
(*) Students with an official degree from outside the European Union will be informed in due time of the additional documentation necessary
Interview with the Master’s degree coordinator.
Once accepted, you can begin the reservation and enrolment process.
Students are admitted on the basis of a weighted assessment by the Admissions Committee of the following documentation:
- Academic record.
- Personal interview.
- Letter stating student's personal reasons for choosing the master's degree.
- Professional CV.
- Level of English.
Reservation and enrolment
Once through the admission process, the student admitted must pay 20% of the total price of the Master's Degree to reserve a place, after receiving the official admission letter. Once enrolment is completed, the student must pay the remaining 80% for the first year in one instalment.
At the end of the first academic year, the student will receive an enrolment form corresponding to the second year, and must make the payment by the stipulated deadline.
Those who have been accepted on the postgraduate will receive an admission letter, subject to payment to reserve a place.
A place must be reserved by paying 20% of the total amount for the first year into a La Caixa bank account, within 15 calendar days from receipt of the admission notification.
Once a place is formally reserved as stated, if a person does not meet the postgraduate admission requirements in accordance with the national or autonomous community legislation in force at any time or does not have the qualification required, or if the postgraduate is not formalised due to low enrolment, the UIC will return the amount paid to reserve the place in full.
If the student voluntarily withdraws from the postgraduate for any reason, the UIC will retain in full the sum received to reserve the place, with no reimbursement obligation, as compensation for the damage and loss caused.
If the student does not follow up the place reserved, it will be understood that they are withdrawing, and UIC may then cancel and void the application made.
During the enrolment period, the persons admitted and who have reserved a place will be notified once all places are filled. Once official enrolment is completed, the student will have 15 natural days to pay the rest of the enrolment cost in a single payment