Double Degree in Pre-Primary Education + Psychology
We innovate to offer you the best
Work in leading education centres
Prepare for more career opportunities
At UIC Barcelona, we are aware of the constant changes in the education system and the need for psychology to understand it.
- Educational psychology
- Clinical psychology and psychotherapy
- Human Resources
- Social psychology
- Sports psychology
- Forensic psychology
Professors and lecturers who make good teachers
The teaching team in the Faculty of Education consists of professionals who train future teachers using the most innovative methodologies. They are also involved in important research activities both inside and outside the university. Direct contact with professional practice allows our professors and lecturers to transmit a comprehensive, multidisciplinary and human overview of the reality in the sector to students.
UNESCO, via its 2015 report "Rethinking Education", and the EU, via its Europe 2020 Strategy, have made a firm commitment to inclusive education.
A commitment that the Government of Catalonia's Ministry for Education has implemented via Law 12/2009 of 10 July that recognises the need to adapt education to cater for the diversity of students and achieve greater equality of opportunity.
Against this backdrop, UIC Barcelona aims to provide crosscutting training to the teachers of the future via the double degree in Pre-primary Education and Psychology. The combination of these two degrees will enable you to understand the aptitudes and attitudes of students and how they behave in the classroom, interact with their environment and learn.
It will also teach you how to support your fellow teachers and external professionals, which will improve the standard of education given and the development and learning of each student.
- Download the curriculum of the Double Degree in Pre-Primary Education and Psychology.
- ADAM MUÑOZ, José Luis
- AGUIRRE ARTEAGA, Georgina
- AMORES BARGAY, Joan
- ARRUFAT PUJOL, Carmen
- BAKER, Martyn Russell
- BALAGUER FÀBREGAS, Maria Carmen
- BALCELLS SANAHUJA, Meritxell
- BERNARDINO HERNÁN, Ana Belén
- CAMPS BANSELL, Jaime
- CARBALLO MARQUEZ, Anna
- CARLET, Angélica
- CARR MILIO, Tomas Joaquin
- CERDÀ CLUSELLA, Gemma
- CERRATO LARA, Maria
- CORBELLA ROQUETA, Maria Teresa
- DE BOFARULL DE TORRENTS, Ignacio
- DE BOFARULL DE TORRENTS, Ignacio
- DOMINGO COSCOLLOLA, Maria
- DOMÍNGUEZ BERNÚS, Alejandro
- EVNITSKAYA, Natalia
- FERNÁNDEZ ELORDUY, Ainhoa
- FERNÁNDEZ MORILLA, Mónica
- FRANCO DUEÑAS, Ismael
- FUENTES LOSS, Mariana
- FUERTES CAMACHO, Maria Teresa
- GASSÓ DE BROTO, Patricia
- GELPI FLETA, Paula
- GONZÁLEZ MANCEBO, Sheila
- GORDI SERRAT, Francisca
- GOTSENS BELLART, Mª Teresa
- GRAELL MARTIN, Mariona
- GRAU GRAU, Marc
- HOWES, Christina Angela
- JACKSON FILOMENO, Silvia María
- JIMÉNEZ LÓPEZ, Esther
- KNIGHT, Janine Gwendolyn
- LLONGUERAS APARICIO, Anna
- LUNA BROSA, Maria Cristina
- MARTORELL SABATÉ, Eduard
- MIRÓ COMAS, Abel
- MOYA RUIZ, Albert
- MUMBARDO ADAM, Cristina
- OLIVA MARTÍNEZ, Francisco-Javier
- PÉREZ NICOLAU, Meritxell
- PONS MUDARRA, Cristina
- PUIG VOLTAS, Jordi
- PUJOL VALLS, Maria
- RODRÍGUEZ PRAT, Andrea Mercedes
- ROIG MARZÁ, Alberto
- ROQUET PUGÈS, Helena
- SCOTT, Yolanda Isabel
- SEGURA MOLLÀ, Marta
- TORRES MORALES, Bernat
- VERDERA ALBIÑANA, Asunción
- YEPES BALDÓ, Carlos
- AGUSTINA SANLLEHÍ, Asunción
- ALEGRET LLORENS, Maria Monserrat
- ALONSO STUYCK, Paloma
- ALONSO-VILLAVERDE LACASA, Cristina
- ARAGAY VICENTE, Nuria
- ARBÓS VIA, Maria Antònia
- BÁRBARA SIRERA, Marta
- BARDERA ECHEVERRÍA, Helena
- BARRIENTOS FERNÁNDEZ, Alberto Jesús
- BATLLORI DE RIBOT, Blanca
- BERROZPE BLASCO, Adela
- BLANCH BORRAS, Clara Eugenia
- CARBALLO MARQUEZ, Anna
- CARDONA SALES, Sara
- CARIDE PADILLA, Cristian
- CASTELLANO PALMA, Jose Javier
- CILVETI PORTILLO, Robert
- CRESPO MARTIN, Iris
- DEAL, Mandy Lee
- DEUSTUA CARAVEDO, Maria Cecilia
- DÍAZ MENÉNDEZ, Begoña
- DOMÈNECH I GARCIA, Georgina
- DURALL RIVAS, Maria Eulalia
- ESCRIBANO LÓPEZ, Francesc Xavier
- ESPINOSA CARDIEL, Ana
- EZQUERRO RIQUELME, Neus
- FERNÁNDEZ CAPO, Maria
- FERNÁNDEZ MENASSÉ, Sergio Gustavo
- GÁMIZ SANFELIU, María Guadalupe
- GARCÍA FORERO, Carlos
- GARCÍA LEÓN, Nuria
- GARCÍA LÓPEZ, Cristina
- GARCÍA PALACIOS, Azucena
- GAROLERA FREIXA, María Teresa
- GARRIDO GARCÍA, Gemma
- GÁRRIZ VERA, Miguel
- GÓMEZ DURÁN, Esperanza Luisa
- GOMMON, Natalie
- LACORTE TIERZ, Pilar
- LUNA BROSA, Maria Cristina
- MALET VILADOMIU, María
- MARTÍNEZ SÁNCHEZ, Jose María
- MARTÍN FUMADÓ, Carles
- MASDEU MARGALEF, Maria Jose
- MENEGHEL, Isabella
- MIRÓ COMAS, Abel
- MORALES BENITO, Isabel
- MORENO MORENO, Mercedes
- MULEY VILAMÚ, Helena
- OLLÉ VALLS, Jordina
- ORTEGA LINARES, Gema
- ORTIZ I MIGUEL, Sara
- PALACIOS VILCHEZ, Sonia
- PAMIAS MASSANA, Montserrat
- PATRAS, Luminita
- PERELLÓ DRAPER, Helena
- PÉREZ BELLMUNT, Albert
- PÉREZ BONAVENTURA, Iris
- PUJALS ALTÉS, Elena
- PUJOL SERRA, Susana Maria
- RAMI PINA, Anna
- RAMÍREZ DÍAZ-MONIS, Paloma
- RAMOS GRILLE, Irene
- RECODER FERNÁNDEZ, Silvia Alicia
- ROSSY PARÉS, Clàudia
- SANTACANA JUNCOSA, Martí
- SANTIGOSA CEBRIAN, Montserrat
- SOLER ROCA, Ana
- TITSCH COCA, Ana Maria
- TOST BONET, Meritxell
- VALLES CALLOL, Vicenç
- VAZQUEZ RIOS, Alejandra
- VELA ALEPUZ, Nina
- VINYES JIMÉNEZ, Joan Oriol
- VIZCAÍNO RAKOSNIK, Marta
Prerequisites & admissions
To study this double degree, you must pass the university entrance exams and the PAP aptitude test, a requirement for studying a degree in education. You must also have an overall score of seven or higher on your secondary school certificate or an overall score of eight or more on a vocational training course (CFGS).
The entrance exams for this double degree consist of the entrance exams for each degree.
Grants & financial aid
What is the Aptitude Test?
The Personal Aptitude Test (in Spanish, “PAP”) is a compulsory test in order to enter Pre-Primary and Primary Education Bachelor's degrees in all the universities within the Catalan university system. It consists of two tests that evaluate communicative competence and critical reasoning and logical-mathematical competence.
Why do I need to take the Personal Aptitude Test?
As a teacher, a sense of vocation is essential, because you will become an example to follow in terms of attitudes and values, you will educate and teach people who will become the society of tomorrow. However, it is also crucial to show that you have the necessary skills to become a teacher. It is essential to pass this test, as well as the Spanish national university entrance exams (PAU), in order to be able to enter the Education Bachelor's Degrees.
How is the Personal Aptitude Test scored?
The final mark for your Personal Aptitude Test will be a Pass or a Fail.
You pass the test if you gain a final mark equal to or above five out of ten. This final mark is calculated from the average for the two tests. Once you have passed it, the Personal Aptitude Test is valid indefinitely.
When can I sit the Personal Aptitude Test?
There are two sittings:
- Saturday, April 10
- Friday, July 16 (special sitting)
You can find out more about the enrolment dates and process here.
The results of the Personal Aptitude Test are published on the government site Portal d'accés a la universitat.
Who has to take the Personal Aptitude Test?
- Spanish Baccalaureate students.
- Spanish Higher Level Vocational Training students.
- Students coming from any education system other than Spain.
- Students who are entering the Education Bachelor's degrees through an academic record transfer.
- Students who are applying to university via the specific entrance exams for 25s, over 40s or over 45s.
- Students who, having sat the Spanish national university entrance exams (PAU) exams or the specific entrance exams for over 25s or 45s before 2017, have not met the requirements of the Personal Aptitude Test set out for pre-enrolment in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Who is exempt from taking the Personal Aptitude Test?
- Students who have passed their PAP tests (personal aptitude tests) in 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020.
- Students from years prior to 2017 who met the PAP test criteria as set out for pre-registration at university in 2014, 2015 and 2016*.
- Holders of a university degree or equivalent.
If I fail the Personal Aptitude Test in April, can I take it again in July?
You can take the test as many times as you like. However, please bear in mind that if you pass it in the special sitting in July, you will not have your place reserved for the programme chosen in your pre-enrolment in June. However, if you have taken the entrance exams to study at the UIC Barcelona Faculty of Education, you have passed them and you have reserved a place, we will keep your place for you until you find out the results of the July Personal Aptitude Test.
How can I study for the Personal Aptitude Test?
You need to study for the exam individually, using the test models available on the website Universitats.gencar.cat. You can also find out here how we can help you from the UIC Barcelona Faculty of Education.
Education degree entrance exam preparation course
On-site course aimed at reinforcing logical-mathematical and communicative competences. The content and exercises will be similar to those the participants will find on the Personal Aptitude Test (PAP). Class will take place in the Faculty of Education.
Price: €180 (this amount will be deducted from the cost of tuition)
Virtual classes schedule:
- Monday, 6 to 9 p.m. - Logical-mathematical competences
- Wednesday, 6 to 9 p.m. - Communicative competences
- First sitting: From March 1 to April 7, 2021 *.
- Second sitting: From June 28 to July 14, 2021.*
* There will be no classes due to the Easter holidays from 29/03 to 05/04.
Study abroad temporarly
As a student in this degree programme, you may complete part of your degree or a work experience placement abroad and receive academic recognition.
Spend a semester or a full academic year at one of your Faculty’s partner universities or find a company abroad to do an internship. You may also:
- Earn ECTS during the summer at the Berkeley Summer Sessions, the world’s best public university.
For information about everything you need to do before, during and after your mobility stay, check out the "Study abroad" section and download all the documentation specific to your Faculty:
If you are student of one of the double degrees you can also access the mobility opportunities of these faculties.
Study with us temporarily
If you are a student at another university in Spain, or in another country, you can come to do a mobility stay at UIC Barcelona during a semester or academic year.
Visit the international exchange students site for more information and, download here all the specific documentation of this faculty: