Univ. Master's Degree in Cultural Management + Art Market Management
This programme is designed to give you comprehensive professional training and immerse you in the cultural industry of two countries at the forefront of cultural and art market management: Spain and France.
Why take a double bachelor's degree?
- Earn the only double degree of its kind in Spain
The Double University Master’s Degree in Cultural Management and Master’s Degree in Art Market Management is the only university qualification of its kind in Spain. It provides comprehensive hands-on training during two consecutive years in cultural and art market management.
- Earn two official master’s degrees in two years
Both degrees are officially recognised and will help open the doors to future employment. Also, thanks to your coursework at UIC Barcelona, 72 of the credits required to complete the Master’s Degree in Art Market Management will be validated beforehand. This way, you can earn two qualifications in two years.
- Benefit from lower tuition fees
By choosing to take a double degree, you will save 37% on the tuition fee at EAC Paris and 25% at UIC Barcelona.
- Discover two cultures
Studying in two major international capitals will help you acquire the skills needed to be more competitive in the global market. You will also have the chance to gain work experience through placements in different countries, furthering your knowledge of the cultural sphere in two of Europe’s most important cities.
This programme is designed to give you comprehensive professional training and immerse you in the cultural industry of two countries at the forefront of cultural and art market management: Spain and France. This unique, select programme may be taken by up to five UIC Barcelona students.
Double Master’s Degree
University Master’s Degree in Cultural Management at UIC Barcelona
3 semesters (October to July)
Master’s Degree in Art Market Management at EAC Paris
2 semesters: October to January / February to May
Work placement/Final Master’s Degree Project (TFM): April to September
120 ECTS: 48 ECTS of coursework and 72 ECTS validated
Only students who have completed the University Master’s Degree in Cultural Management at UIC Barcelona will be eligible to take the programme in Paris.
- AMARAL, Rui Mateus
- AMOR MAHIA, Mónica
- ANGLÈS MARÍN, Maria Magdalena
- AULADELL MARQUÈS, Jordi
- BELVIS PONS, Esther
- BLANKENBERG, Ngaire
- BOBES GONZÁLEZ, Joaquina
- CALVET GÓMEZ, Cristina Ana
- CARBÓ RIBUGENT, Gemma
- DELGADO MESONERO, María del Pilar
- DODD, Diane
- FITZGERALD, John
- GARAU VADELL, Antoni
- GIRONZA MARQUÉS, Alfonso
- GONZALEZ GRAUPERA, Ainhoa
- LOPEZ REMIRO FORCADA, Miguel
- MARTINEZ RIBAS, Ines
- MARTI SOLER, Guillem
- MESTRES VILA, Àngel
- MILES, Valerie Jean
- NOGUER TORRELL, Silvia
- PADRÓ I WERNER, Jordi
- PASOUR, Christoph Rudolf
- PERELLÓ FERRER, Antònia Maria
- PEREZ TESTOR, Maria Teresa
- RAMÍREZ SIMON, Wendy Maria
- RIBAS BRUGUERA, Maria
- RIVADULLA OLIVA, Carlos
- ROBERT CASASAYAS, Ariadna
- RODA DE LLANZA, Conxa
- ROSELLÓ CEREZUELA, David
- SALA VILLAPLANA, Santiago
- SANCHIS PERALES, José María
- SANTOS MUÑOZ, Alberto
- TOLOSA I MAS, Miquel
- VILLAFRANCA APESTEGUIA, Iñigo
- ZACHARIADOU, Amaryllis
- ZAPATA SOLÍS, José
Prerequisites & admissions
You will be required to take a specific entrance exam once we have reviewed the required documentation.
This master's degree is open to all university degree holders, regardless of field of study. You will be required to take an entrance exam, and we will assess all applicants who meet the admission requirements. The decision regarding admission will be based on the following criteria:
- University transcripts
- CV (prior experience is not necessary but will be taken into consideration)
- Entrance exam results
- Personal interview
Reservation and enrolment
Anyone who meets the requirements set out in the following link may apply for admission to the University Master’s Degree in Cultural Management:
For admission onto the Master’s Degree in Art Market Management at EAC Paris, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in the University Master’s Degree in Cultural Management at UIC Barcelona.
- Have an average mark of 7 out of 10.
- Have completed the University Master’s Degree at UIC Barcelona before studying in Paris.
- Have at least a B2 level of English proficiency.
- Application form
- University transcripts
- Copy of you Spanish national ID card (DNI) or passport
- A personal interview may be necessary