University Master's Degree in Cultural Management + Art Market Management
Why take a double bachelor's degree?
- Earn the only double degree of its kind in Spain
The Double University Master’s Degree in Cultural Management and Master’s Degree in Art Market Management is the only university qualification of its kind in Spain. It provides comprehensive hands-on training during two consecutive years in cultural and art market management.
- Earn two official master’s degrees in two years
Both degrees are officially recognised and will help open the doors to future employment. Also, thanks to your coursework at UIC Barcelona, 72 of the credits required to complete the Master’s Degree in Art Market Management will be validated beforehand. This way, you can earn two qualifications in two years.
- Benefit from lower tuition fees
By choosing to take a double degree, you will save 37% on the tuition fee at EAC Paris and 25% at UIC Barcelona.
- Discover two cultures
Studying in two major international capitals will help you acquire the skills needed to be more competitive in the global market. You will also have the chance to gain work experience through placements in different countries, furthering your knowledge of the cultural sphere in two of Europe’s most important cities.
This programme is designed to give you comprehensive professional training and immerse you in the cultural industry of two countries at the forefront of cultural and art market management: Spain and France. This unique, select programme may be taken by up to five UIC Barcelona students.
Double Master’s Degree
University Master’s Degree in Cultural Management at UIC Barcelona
- 3 semesters (October to July)
- 60 ECTS
Master’s Degree in Art Market Management at EAC Paris
- 2 semesters: October to January / February to May
- Work placement/Final Master’s Degree Project (TFM): April to September
- 120 ECTS: 48 ECTS of coursework and 72 ECTS validated
Only students who have completed the University Master’s Degree in Cultural Management at UIC Barcelona will be eligible to take the programme in Paris.
Prerequisites & admissions
- Application form
- University transcripts
- Copy of you Spanish national ID card (DNI) or passport
- A personal interview may be necessary
Application Process Deadlines for 2020-2021
Fourth call for applications
- Deadline for submitting documents: 7 May 2021
- On-line interviews with preselected candidates: between 17 and 21 of May 2021 (Only if required)
- Communication of results: 24 May 2021
- Deadline to book a place: 7 June 2021
Fifth call for applications
- Deadline for submitting documents: June 7, 2021
Sixth call for applications
- Deadline for submitting documents: July 9 2021
Important: Only if there are places available in June/July 2021, we will open an extra admission call. Therefore, the earlier you complete the admission application process, the greater opportunities you will have of getting your place. Remember that to apply for admission you can do it while you are completing your undergraduate studies, it is not necessary to wait until June / July once you have finished the final exams