University Master's Degree in the Legal Profession (MUA) + Postgraduate Degree in Tax Consultancy
Tuition fee of the Postgraduate Degree in Tax Consultancy (22-23): 3.654€
21 ECTS*: 3.654€
Reasons to take this specialisation
- You will specialise in one of the areas that has the greatest professional opportunities.
- It is an eminently practical course, since case methodology is used in the classroom.
- The teaching body consists of professionals who are currently active in their fields.
Course awarded jointly with
The University Master's Degree in the Legal Profession at UIC Barcelona is designed so that students can acquire a solid education in order to move on to work in the legal profession, and at the same time, specialise in areas that offer the most professional opportunities.
The option to specialise via the Postgraduate Degree in Tax Consultancy is perfect for you if you would like to work as a lawyer in the field of tax consultancy.
This course has been organised in conjunction with Cuatrecasas. The specialisation will teach people how to undertake tax consultancy work in companies and with individuals using a cross-disciplinary model of teaching based on case methodology.
As a result, you will then be prepared to satisfy the high demand in law and consultancy firms and ready to be employed by leading companies in this country.
If you pursue the double master’s degree:
- You will acquire advanced knowledge of business dynamics that is essential for the current demands of the labour market.
- You will develop a multidisciplinary profile with a great ability to adapt as well as organizational vision thanks to the integrated curriculum and the teaching method, which uses a highly practical approach.
- You will develop the management competencies and legal and tax management skills required for high-level positions.
- You will be trained to meet the challenges of the future as innovators and entrepreneurs capable of adding value in any field of business and/or in international organizations.
Who it is aimed at
Candidates for this double master’s degree at UIC Barcelona should have the following characteristics:
- A global attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Dynamism and versatility.
- A high capacity for continuous hard work.
- Ambition on both a professional and personal level.
Graduates will obtain the University Master's Degree in the Legal Profession + Postgraduate Degree in Tax Consultancy
- ALASTRUEY GARCÍA, Rosaura
- ALCON CARRERAS, Reyes
- ALONSO SANTAMARIA, Carlos
- AMAT BADRINAS, Javier
- ASTORGA SANCHEZ, Juan Antonio
- AZAGRA MALO, Jorge Álvaro
- BAUTISTA BLÁZQUEZ, Eduardo
- BENLLOCH PETIT, Guillermo
- BERGOS CIVIT, Georgina
- BLÁZQUEZ ALONSO, Noemí
- CANADELL TORRAS, Inés
- CONDE GARCÍA, Alba
- CRESPO SEGURA, Manuel
- DEL ALCÁZAR VILADOMIU, Cristina
- DEL REY BARBA, Sebastián
- DE ROS RAVENTOS, Iñigo
- DI CIOMMO, Tiziana
- DIEZ ALGUACIL, Iván
- DURANY PICH, Salvador
- ENRICH PLANELL, Marcel
- ESCANEZ GONZALEZ, Pedro
- FERNÁNDEZ-OCHOA VARGAS, Paula
- FERRO MARTI-SENSAT, Carolina
- FRANQUET ELIA, Pablo Anastasio
- GARCIA-TORRENT CARBALLO, Ramon
- GILABERT GARCIA, Jorge
- GILI CANTARELL, Gabriel
- GÓMEZ TABOADA, Jesús
- HAMPSHIRE, Stephen
- HERNANDEZ GONZALEZ, Maria Jose
- JAUREGUIZAR DUCABLE, Fernando
- JIMÉNEZ YÁÑEZ, Ricardo María
- LÁZARO PALAU, Carmen María
- LLULL ROCA, Josep Maria
- MARTINEZ MARTINEZ, Roberto
- MASSANELLA RODRIGUEZ, Joaquim
- MATEOS GAMARRA, Maria
- MOÍNA VILLAMAYOR, María Carmen
- MOLINA ALEGRE, Pablo
- MORTE SALVADOR, Elena
- MURO OLLÉ, Montserrat
- MUT BOSQUE, Maria
- NEBRERA GONZÁLEZ, Montserrat
- OLMOS MARTINEZ, Juan Ignacio
- OÑA BARÉS, Lene
- PÉREZ LÓPEZ, Arturo
- PIERA BRESCA, María
- QUINTANO RUIZ, Ramon
- REQUENA MARTÍNEZ, Sílvia
- REXACH VILÀ, Núria
- REY PEÑA, María Pilar
- RONCALÉS SAMANES, Lucía
- RUIZDELGADO BALSACH, Isabel
- SALIDO BELLMUNT, José Luis
- SÁNCHEZ BALBOA, Vanessa
- SANZ-GADEA GONCER, Ricardo
- SEGURA WALLIN, Federico
- SIMÓN ALTABA, Marc
- URIOS APARISI, Francisco Javier
- VALLÉS BOTEY, Martín
- YÚFERA RODRÍGUEZ, Alejandro
- ZÁRATE RIVERO, Belén
- DUCH PLAZA, Jaume
- ESCUDER DUFT, Álvaro
- IZQUIERDO MARTÍN, Deogracias
- RAGUÉ SANTOS DE LAMADRID, Javier
- RAMOS LAMELAS, Juan Ignacio
- ROS GARCÍA DE VICUÑA, Laura
Application Process Deadlines for 2022-2023
First call for applications
- Deadline for submitting documents: 10 December 2021
- Skype interviews with preselected candidates: 10 - 19 January 2022*
- Communication of results: 21 January 2022
- Deadline to reserve a place: 4 February 2022
*Due to the Christmas holidays, the period between the deadline for submitting documents and the interviews is longer than in the rest of application periods.
Second call for applications
- Deadline for submitting documents: 1 February 2022
- Skype interviews with preselected candidates: 1 - 11 February 2022
- Communication of results: 14 February 2022
- Deadline to reserve a place: 1 March 2022
Third call for applications
- Deadline for submitting documents: 1 March 2022
- Skype interviews with preselected candidates: 9 - 18 March 2022
- Communication of results: 21 March 2022
- Deadline to reserve a place: 4 April 2022
Fourth call for applications
- Deadline for submitting documents: 1 April 2022
- Skype interviews with preselected candidates: 1 - 8 April 2022
- Communication of results: 19 April 2022
- Deadline to reserve a place: 3 May 2022
*Following each step, the applicants will be notiﬁed if they have been:
a) Accepted: You will receive your acceptance letter along with instructions on how to pay the deposit and reserve a place. Acceptance will only be conﬁrmed upon payment.
b) Placed on a waiting list: Your application will be reviewed again during the next call.
c) Not accepted
Documents submission must be complete in order to include the applicant in each admission call. If some documents are missing, your application will be kept until completed and reviewed during the next admission call.
Prerequisites & admissions
The requirements for enrolling are as follows:
- Degree in law, from Spain or recognised in Spain
- Good academic record
- High level of English
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate intellectual curiosity and determination in performing tasks, good argumentation skills and ability to work hard, as well as capacity for working in a team, showing initiative and being supportive of others.
If you have decided to apply, follow these steps to complete your admission process. We recommend you do not wait, as places are limited
1. Online application
2. Send the following documentation (*)
- Certified photocopy of degree certificate or document recognising degree, or original certified photocopy of receipt for payment of degree certificate issue costs.
- Certified original photocopy of academic transcript for university studies completed, with average grade (1-10).
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- Photocopy of national identity card or passport.
- Professional CV.
- Letter stating student's personal reasons for choosing the master's degree, with special reference to applicability of the knowledge acquired (maximum 500 words).
- B2 level certificate, equivalent or higher, in English.
- If the original language of the documentation is not Spanish, provide original sworn translation into Spanish of degree or certificate.
(*) Students with an official degree from outside the European Union will be informed in due time of the additional documentation necessary
Interview with the Master’s degree coordinator.
Once accepted, you can begin the reservation and enrolment process.
Students are admitted on the basis of a weighted assessment by the Admissions Committee of the following documentation:
- Academic record.
- Personal interview.
- Letter stating student's personal reasons for choosing the master's degree.
- Professional CV.
- Level of English.
Reservation and enrolment
Once through the admission process, the student admitted must pay 20% of the total price of the Master's Degree to reserve a place, after receiving the official admission letter. Once enrolment is completed, the student must pay the remaining 80% for the first year in one instalment.
At the end of the first academic year, the student will receive an enrolment form corresponding to the second year, and must make the payment by the stipulated deadline.
Those who have been accepted on the course will receive an admission letter, subject to payment to reserve a place.
A place must be reserved by paying 20% of the total amount for the first year into a La Caixa bank account, within 15 calendar days from receipt of the admission notification.
Once a place is formally reserved as stated, if a person does not meet the course admission requirements in accordance with the national or autonomous community legislation in force at any time or does not have the qualification required, or if the course is not formalised due to low enrolment, the UIC will return the amount paid to reserve the place in full.
If the student voluntarily withdraws from the course for any reason, the UIC will retain in full the sum received to reserve the place, with no reimbursement obligation, as compensation for the damage and loss caused.
If the student does not follow up the place reserved, it will be understood that they are withdrawing, and UIC may then cancel and void the application made.
During the enrolment period, the persons admitted and who have reserved a place will be notified once all places are filled. Once official enrolment is completed, the student will have 15 natural days to pay the rest of the enrolment cost in a single payment