Master en Atención Integral de Enfermería al Paciente con Enfermedad Cardiovascular
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in developed countries, and the QS Teknon Instituto del Corazón has positioned itself as a leader in cardiovascular care in the Spanish private healthcare sector.
The programme is organised around three core aspects: effectiveness, patient safety, and the patient experience.
The new Master's in Nursing Care of Patients with Cardiovascular Disease is delivered by a team of highly-qualified professionals, who are nationally and internationally renowned and have extensive teaching experience. In addition, the practical sessions are taught in a centre that deals with large numbers of patients, including high complexity cases. The training will allow participants to experience care of these patients in real time, and also uses innovative teaching tools such as virtual reality and simulators.
- The main objective is to train highly qualified professionals who are able to carry out their work with the maximum quality and efficiency, putting the experience of the patients and their families at the centre of their work.
- To equip students with the ability for good decision-taking in complex clinical situations
- To learn about and apply the processes and protocols that are performed in hospitals, learning to work in multidisciplinary teams and cross-cutting care processes where the patient is the central and most important element.
Who is it aimed at?
The Master's is aimed at nursing graduates as well as nursing professionals who wish to specialise in the hospital setting.
You must be a registered nurse in order to undertake the programme. Professionals from other countries must have their qualification recognised as equivalent in Spain.
University Master's in Integral Nursing Care of Patients with Cardiovascular Disease.
Prerequisites & admissions
The documentation required for this degree can be found by clicking on the following link:
- Accreditation of nursing degree qualification
- Accreditation of nurse registration
- Curriculum vitae
You must be a registered nurse and, for foreign students, your nursing degree qualification must have been recognised as equivalent in Spain.
Reservation and enrolment
Once the admission process is over, students will make a payment of 20% of the full cost of the postgraduate degree, in order to reserve their place on the course, after they have received an official letter of admission.
Once the enrolment is complete, students will make a single payment of the remaining 80%.