Dental Esthetic Wax
Dental wax-up is a tool that is required to carry out a correct diagnosis and treatment plan for prosthetics and aesthetic dentistry.
- To have a clear understanding of morphological and anatomical dental concepts, to be able to carry out a dental wax-up successfully.
- To have an understanding of the techniques required to complete a dental wax-up, establishing a work protocol that is quick, easy and practical.
- To learn the terminology and specific parameters of dental aesthetic wax-up.
- To be able to carry out aesthetic wax-ups in your dental practice, as part of simple aesthetic procedures or before complex treatments, as a diagnostic tool.
Competences to be acquired by students
- The morphology of anterior and posterior teeth.
- Dental wax-up techniques.
- The terminology and specific parameters of dental aesthetic wax-ups.
- Silicone dental putty for mock-ups, temporary crowns, etc.
The course is aimed at Graduates / Graduates in Dentistry, Stomatologists and specialist in dental prosthetic and / or aesthetics and 4th and 5th grade students in Dentistry.
Dr. Edgar García Amorós
- Basic morphological concepts in dental anatomy.
- The specific characteristics of each dental group.
- Dental wax-up for a tooth in each dental group and for an anterior tooth segment.
- Becoming familiarised with dental wax-up techniques and how to handle the wax correctly.
- Learning the terminology and specific parameters of dental aesthetic wax-ups.
- Demonstration of the aesthetic dental wax-up technique.
- Making silicone putty moulds using the dental wax-ups.
Prerequisites & admissions
Prerequisites and admissions
To be a stomatologist or dentist.