Erasmus+ Curricular Traineeships
What is it?
Erasmus+ Curricular Traineeships enable students from UIC Barcelona to gain practical work experience, with academic recognition, in another country in Europe.
For how long?
From 2 to 12 months, depending on your area of study. Ask the academic coordinator at your faculty or the International Relations Service for more details.
Is it funded?
Yes. Erasmus+ Traineeships provide funding for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 months. The amount per month will depend on the chosen target country. Check out the Erasmus+ Traineeship funding chart per countr.
Why should I participate?
It has been proven that students who participate in international mobility programmes are more and better prepared to face the current and future global world. Adecco, Primer Empleo, Universia.es, El Mundo and Finanzas.es, among others, highlight the importance of international experience for comprehensive personal and professional development. Check out the advantages of international mobility.
What other advantages does it have?
Its main advantages are:
- Recognition by UIC Barcelona of the ECTS credits taken in the target university or company
- Free online language courses and the ability to assess your language progress (OLS)
- Administrative benefits (mobility agreements and student insurance, among others)
Where can I go?
To any company in any of the 32 countries that participate in the Erasmus+ programme, as well as any hospitals, medical centres or schools affiliated with universities with which UIC Barcelona has an agreement.
How can I find a company in which to do my traineeship?
- Contact the Coordinator for Work Placement at your Faculty.
- Check the list of websites where you can look for work experience online.
- Contact the companies you are interested in directly
- Check out the list of available destinations and universities at your faculty.
I want to find out more!
- Check out the Chart of differences between Curricular and Extracurricular Traineeships and Traineeships for Recent Graduates.
- Download the latest presentation from the international mobility information sessions organised by your faculty.
Business Administration and Management
School of Architecture
T. +34 930 541 831
Campus Sant Cugat / C/Terré building
Josep Trueta s/n.
08195 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)
T. +34 935 042 000