Au Pair Spain
Agency renowned for the personal, warm and welcoming treatment it provides candidates and host families.
It has 2 different homestay programmes for international students:
Participants live with families that want to speak 3 hours a day in a foreign language (English, German, French or Italian). This programme facilitates integration and helps students have a true intercultural experience.
Under this programme, the students become just another member of the family.
- Be open, tolerant and eager to learn more about another culture
- Have finished higher education
- Be between 18-30 years old
- Be a native speaker of English, German, French or Italian
- Have teaching experience (not required)
- Have a minimum level of Spanish (not required)
- Students will spend an average of 15 hours a week (Monday to Friday) teaching their language to the family. Weekends free.
Though students may start the programme at any time during the year, the families normally host participants during the school year or summer.
In exchange for the classes/sessions, the host family will provide a single room and 3 meals a day. All personal expenses, such as travel costs to and from the destination, will be covered by the participant.
Homestay + Babysitting
This programme consists of 5-6 hours a day of light housework (helping out around the house with the children). In return, they receive a weekly payment of approximately €70, in addition to accommodation and meals with the family. Participants will have at least one free day a week, and one free weekend a month.
In the event of a problem, the participants may terminate the stay provided they give at least 2 weeks' prior notice.
For further information: