Why UIC Barcelona?
Within this community, the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC) Barcelona, as its name suggests, has created a unique place for itself, thanks to its international perspective. It offers comprehensive approach to learning and provides professional training for today’s globalized world, while maintaining humanistic values that respond to each individual’s personal needs and to the community we conform.
Reasons to study at UIC Barcelona
- An international experience in one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities: Barcelona
- Highly qualified and professional lecturers with a passion for teaching
- The university adapted its curriculum to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). Since then, the Universities Council ensures compliance with the required levels of quality.
- The European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) simplifies the recognition of credits in other international credit systems
- Official bachelor’s and master’s degrees
- Legal Immigration assistance (NIE, TIE, census and others)
- International work placements
- Passion for research and innovation
- Individual attention.
a. You will be assigned an academic coordinator who will help you choose your courses
b. Small class sizes to ensure the best education
c. Personalised coaching and professional guidance for all programmes
- Development of professional and personal competences
- Commitment to large-scale international projects
- Over 270 agreements with universities throughout the world. Examples include UC Berkeley, Boston University, RMIT, Sorbonne... …
- Over 300 international exchange students each year and full-time international students
Why UIC Barcelona?
UIC Barcelona offers a comprehensive and international approach. We aim to respond to the needs of individuals and the community by providing access to professional training and humanistic values.