- In one programme it covers all aspects of advice and litigation in a practical manner.
- Teaching is based on case studies, with the use of role-playing to simulate real professional situations. The Faculty has exclusive facilities such as a mock courtroom.
- The teaching staff come from the legal world and are active professionals.
- The course offers students the option to take the fast track bar exam preparation course.
- You may choose from two optional tracks:
- Development of professional competences (soft-skills), which range from negotiation techniques to leadership skills and emotional intelligence.
- Specialised legal training, with a focus on the methodology applicable to the competitive bar exam.
Developed in collaboration with the Barcelona Bar Association, includes a specific semester of work placements in major legal firms which take part in the programme.
Some of the legal firms involved in the Master's Degree, in both teaching and work experience, include: Amat & Vidal-Quadras, Baker & Mckenzie, BM&A, Clifford, Cuatrecasas, EY, Garrigues, Manubens, Pérez, Roca, Toda & Nel-lo Abogados, Uría, among others.
The main objective of this programme, which is clearly vocational, is to enable students to enter the legal profession. We would like students to be able to apply in daily practice the theoretical knowledge they have acquired from their undergraduate law degree, using real situations of professional counsel and litigation or forensic procedures to help them to pass the bar access examination. The results of recent years show that we are suceeding.
Practical and innovative methodology
- Dynamic and participatory classes
- Mock trials
- Case studies
- Learning outside the classroom
Who it is aimed at. Applicant profile
The ideal applicant profile is someone with a degree in law, a strong interest in practising in the legal profession and the desire to access professional practice with the best preparation. An undergraduate law degree or equivalent qualification demonstrating that you have the legal competencies stipulated by the regulations is essential.