Application for Admission
For admission to an undergraduate degree at UIC Barcelona, please fill in the Application for Admission form found in the following link:
To pursue an undergraduate degree at Birkbeck, University of Londonyou will need to have:
- Completed three years of your bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management (180 ECTS)
- Achieved an IELTS score of 6.5
- To apply to the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service for a place on the BSc in Financial Economics.
Results of admissions test
Place holding and registration
Once you have been admitted to your course of study, you will have to pay 20% of the total fees of your first year to hold your place after receiving your official acceptance letter. Once you have formally registered on the course, you will pay the remaining 80% as a single payment.
You may be admitted to the university from different academic backgrounds. You will find information on different entry routes in the following link:
You will find information on transfer policy in the following link: