Reasons to take the Master's Degree
- An officially recognised University Master’s Degree.
- Taught 100% in English.
- Times from Monday to Friday from 3- 9pm.
- A strong international outlook.
- Strong practical approach.
- 6-month in-company work placement (in conjunction with KPMG)
- Strong practical approach to course content.
Curriculum and subjects
- Venture Capital - Entrepeneurial Financing
- Entrepreneurship, Strategy & Business Modelling
- Technology, Innovation & Leadership
- Private Equity - Advanced Corporate Finance
- Portfolio Management
- Impact Investment
- Venture Capital, Private Equity Law and Taxation
- Work placement in a company
- Final Master’s Degree Project