Access to Doctoral Programme
a) To access the doctoral programme, you must have an official master's degree or another degree of the same level, issued by a higher education institution in the European Higher Education Area.
b) Those who have a qualification obtained from education systems outside the European Higher Education Area can also access the programmes, without needing to have their degree endorsed, if it is verified that the qualification demonstrates an equivalent educational level to Spanish official master’s degrees and that in the issuing country it entitles the holder to access doctoral studies. In no circumstance does such admission mean that the previous qualification held by the applicant is endorsed, or recognised for purposes other than admission to the doctoral programme.
c) In the case the grades obtained in foreign University it is necessary to:
- Legalize the documentation officially if it comes from outside the European Higher Education Area.
- Officially translate the documentation that comes from a language other than Spanish and / or Catalan.
d) In other cases, each doctoral programme determines the conditions to be met by those who wish to begin a doctoral thesis in the programme, in accordance with the legislation in force.
Application and Admission to Doctoral Programme
- Academic record:
- Certificate of notes of the Degree and copy of the title of Graduate
- Certificate of notes of the Master and copy of the Master's degree
- CV of the candidate
- CV of the proposed director, if he is not a UIC Barcelona professor: include the date of the last six-year term and directed theses
- Thesis Project proposal according to the template that is attached below (clic here)