Why spend part of your summer with us in Barcelona?
- Programme taught fully in English and continuous assessment.
- Practical learning focused on case methodology including visits to multinational companies and start-ups.
- You’ll be able to validate the credits on your academic record in your home university.
- We will provide you with accommodation during the time you’re here.
- We will include Premium Activities at the weekends so that your stay here will be an unforgettable experience.
The Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences is launching a Summer Business Academy for the first time this year. It is a continuing education programme open to students who have passed second year of Business Administration and Management and would like to take advantage of the summer to extend their knowledge in one of these three areas: marketing, strategic management and organisational behaviour.
The programme, taught fully in English, provides practical learning focused on case methodology, visits to multinational companies and start-ups, as well as continuing education. It provides an opportunity to broaden your knowledge and receive official recognition for the credits on your academic record from your home university.