UIC Barcelona School of Architecture has organised the new course Construction in Wood, an intensive course about current wood construction systems.
The aim is to provide thooretical and practical knowledge to students in relation to the various options manufacturing with wood can offer, the existing types and construction systems, as well as the making process. This is achieved through the study of real cases.
Who is aimed at
- UIC Barcelona School of Architecture students from years three through five
- Architecture students from other universities
- Alumni of the School and architects
- David Rifà, a specialist in wooden structures
- Marta García-Orte, architect and lecturer at the UIC Barcelona School of Architecture.