Who can apply?
This programme is intended for city practitioners and consultants with at least 2 years of work experience in fields related to sustainability and resilience, as well as university graduates from the following fields: Planning, Management, Urban Design, Engineering, Environmental and Social Sciences, Political Science, Geography and Architecture.
Required level of education: Graduate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
How to apply
- Register online
- E-mail the following documents to your designated programme advisor:
- Photocopy of your passport
- 1 passport-size photo
- Certiﬁed* copy of your diploma**
- Certiﬁed* copy of your academic transcript
- A signed copy of the UIC Barcelona general terms and conditions (attached to the conﬁrmation e-mail you will receive after registering online)
- A signed copy of the UIC Barcelona data protection form (attached to the confirmation e-mail you will receive after registering online)
- A filled in and signed copy of the grant survey referring to any external grants/financial aid for which you may have applied
- CV in English (maximum 2 pages)
- Motivation letter specifying what you expect from this programme and why you think you should be accepted (please include your Skype username in your signature)
* Document must have an oﬃcial stamp from your university
** If you are yet to receive your Diploma, please submit the proof of payment of the diploma issue fees or a document from your university certifying your expected date of graduation.
Application Process Deadlines for 2019-2020
First call for applications
- Deadline for submitting documents: 14 January 2019.
- Skype interviews with preselected candidates: 21- 25 January 2019.
- Communication of results: 28 January 2019.
Second call for applications
- Deadline for submitting documents: 18 March 2019.
- Skype interviews with preselected candidates: 25 - 29 March 2019.
- Communication of results: 01 April 2019.
Third call for applications
- Deadline for submitting documents: 13 May 2019.
- Skype interviews with preselected candidates: 20 - 24 May 2019.
- Communication of results: 27 May 2019.
*Complete submission of documents will be accepted only until 18.00 h (GTM Spain) of each deadline date.
*Following each step, the applicants will be notiﬁed if they have been:
a) Accepted: You will receive your acceptance letter along with instructions on how to pay the deposit and reserve a place. Acceptance will only be conﬁrmed upon payment.
b) Placed on a waiting list: Your application will be reviewed again during the next call.
c) Not accepted
Documents submission must be complete in order to include the applicant in each admission call. If some documents are missing, your application will be kept until completed and reviewed during the next admission call.
- Reserve a place: Pay the deposit (20% of the total fee) via international transfer
- Legalise academic documents: Ask your programme advisor for speciﬁc instructions and procedures
- Tuition fee: Pay the remaining amount (80% of the total fee) via international transfer
- Submit paper copies of your legalised academic documents upon arrival in Barcelona
Accommodation and visas
Students are responsible for ﬁnding accommodation and acquiring visas.
National and international students (Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania).
Ruth Regalón: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barcelona. Phone number. +34 932 541 800
For more information for international students (North America and Latin America):
Susana Expósito: email@example.com
Phone number. +506 8627 5629 / Whatsapp. +34 659 316 698