Who can apply?
This programme is aimed at university graduates from the following areas: Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, Urban Design, Engineering, Environmental Design and Geography.
Required level of education: Graduate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree + University Master’s Degree. Minimum credit load: 240 ECTS
How to apply
- Register online
- E-mail the following documents to your designated programme advisor:
- Photocopy of your passport
- 1 passport-size photo
- Certiﬁed* copy of your Diploma**
- Certiﬁed* copy of your Academic Transcript
- A signed copy of the UIC Barcelona general conditions (ﬁnd attached to the conﬁrmation e-mail you receive after registering online)
- A signed copy of the UIC Barcelona data protection form (ﬁnd attached to the
- conﬁrmation e-mail you receive after registering online)
- A filled in and signed copy of the grant survey referring to any external grants/financial aid for which you may have applied
- Motivation letter (please include your Skype username in your signature)
- Portfolio (format, content and length up to the student)
- Certiﬁcate of English language level (minimum B2)
- Recommendation letters (optional)
- Other certiﬁcates, diplomas or proof of work experience (optional)
* Document must have an oﬃcial stamp from your university
** If you do not yet have your Diploma, please submit the proof of payment of the diploma issuance fees or a document from your university certifying your expected date of graduation.
Application Process Deadlines for 2019-2020
- Deadline for submitting documents: 14 December 2018.
- Skype interviews with preselected candidates: 7 - 11 January 2019 (Only if required)
- Communication of results: 14 January 2019.
- Deadline for submitting documents: 11 March 2019.
- Skype interviews with preselected candidates: 18 - 22 March 2019 (Only if required)
- Communication of results: 25 March 2019.
- Deadline for submitting documents: 6 May 2019.
- Skype interviews with preselected candidates: 13 - 17 May 2019 (Only if required)
- Communication of results: 20 May 2019.
*Following each step, the applicants will be notiﬁed if they have been:
a) Accepted: You will receive your acceptance letter along with instructions on how to pay the deposit and reserve a place. Acceptance will only be conﬁrmed upon payment.
b) Placed on a waiting list: Your application will be reviewed again during the next call.
c) Not acceptedDocuments submission must be complete in order to include the applicant in each admission call. If some documents are missing, your application will be kept until completed and reviewed during the next admission call.
- Reserve a place: Pay the deposit (20% of the total fee) via international transfer
- Legalise academic documents: Ask your programme advisor about speciﬁc instructions and procedures
- Tuition fee: Pay the remaining amount (80% of the total fee) via international transfer
- Submit paper copies of your legalised academic documents upon arrival in Barcelona
Accommodation and Visas
Students are responsible for ﬁnding accommodation and acquiring visas.
National and international students (Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania).
Ruth Regalón: email@example.com
Barcelona. Phone number. +34 932 541 800
For more information for international students (North America and Latin America):
Susana Expósito: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number. +506 8627 5629 / Whatsapp. +34 659 316 698