Who can apply?
This programme is aimed at graduates in:
- Interior design
- Health Sciences
- Education, etc.
How to apply
- Register online
- E-mail the following documents to your designated programme advisor:
- Photocopy of your passport
- 1 passport-size photo
- Certiﬁed* copy of your Diploma**
- Certiﬁed* copy of your Academic Transcript
- A signed copy of the UIC Barcelona general conditions (ﬁnd attached to the conﬁrmation e-mail you receive after registering online)
- A signed copy of the UIC Barcelona data protection form (ﬁnd attached to the
- Conﬁrmation e-mail you receive after registering online)
- Motivation letter (please include your Skype username in your signature)
- Recommendation letters (optional)
- Other certiﬁcates, diplomas or proof of work experience (optional)
* Document must have an oﬃcial stamp from your university
** If you do not yet have your Diploma, please submit the proof of payment of the diploma issuance fees or a document from your university certifying your expected date of graduation.
In addition to meeting the legal requirements described in the access routes, the Admissions Office will highly value:
- Applications that show sufficient prior education
- Descriptions of relevant work experience
- Reserve a place: Pay the deposit (20% of the total fee) via international transfer
- Tuition fee: Pay the remaining amount (80% of the total fee) via international transfer
National and international students (Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania).
Ruth Regalón: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barcelona. Phone number. +34 932 541 800
More information for international students (United States, South America and Canada).
Susana Expósito: email@example.com
Phone number. +506 8627 5629 / Whatsapp. +34 659 316 698