- Prestige of the University of California. You will study at a university which is in the top ten for architecture in the world.
- UCLA Extension Certificate Programmes are equivalent to a Spanish postgraduate Degree.
- Teaching methodology: You will take professionalising academic programmes that will help you complement your knowledge.
- In-company work placements: You will do curricular work placements during your studies in Los Angeles.
- International outlook: You will be able to work for a year anywhere in the United States thanks to your Optional Practical Training (OPT) Visa.
- Networking: You will acquire contacts among professionals in your field which will help you access the labour market in the United States.
The prestigious University of Califronia, Los Angeles (UCLA) offers you the chance to specialise in Landscape Architecture, Interior Design, Project Management and Design Communication Arts. Once you have completed your degree studies at UIC Barcelona you will be able to take one of the aforementioned three programmes at this North American university. This is a specialisation programme equivalent to a Spanish postgraduate degree. Also, many of these include the opportunity to undertake curricular work placements while you are studying in the United States.