Application for admissions
Pre-registration from January.
If you are interested in taking the Residency, you must do the following:
- Fill in the registration form to be requested from email@example.com
- Deliver or send by post the following documentation to the Faculty of Dentistry
- Fully completed pre-registration form
- 1certified photocopy of relevant Bachelor’s degree
- 1 academic qualification certificates (certified copy)
- 1 photocopy of National Identity Document (DNI) or passport
- Payment of €90 via bank transfer and receipt. (UIC undergraduate students are exempt.)
- 1 passport size photo
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
- A negative certificate from the Central Registry for sexual offenders (more info)
- A vaccination certificate that accredits that students have been vaccinated for Hepatitis A and B, tetanus, MMR and that they have had German measles in the past. (more info)
*Applicants in the last year of their undergraduate degree must submit a list of the qualifications they have as at the date of registration.
*For students from outside the European Union, both qualifications and degree certificates must be stamped by diplomatic means or bear a Hague Apostille. (It is not necessary for the degree to be homologated/officially recognised).
Please send your documents to:
Facultad de Odontología
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
Edifici Hospital General
Josep Trueta, s/n
08195 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)
Personal interview, during which the applicant's personal profile and abilities will be assessed.