The price is yet to be aproved by the governing board at our university.
Annual registration fees are included in the price.
The School of Dentistry and management board of the Clinical Internships in Oral implants reserve the right to modify the fees for each credit. Likewise, the timetable, and theoretical and practical contents of this course may also vary depending on the clinical/teaching needs of the course.
Reserving a place
- People who have been accepted on the pertinent postgraduate programme will receive an admission letter subject to the payment of a sum of money to reserve their place (approximately 20% of the total cost of the programme).
- The reservation of a place is confirmed by making the payment within the time limit established in the admission communication.
- Once the reservation of a place is completed in the aforementioned manner, if someone does not fulfil – according to state or regional laws applicable at any given moment – the requirements for admission to the course, does not hold the required qualifications or the course does not go ahead through lack of registrations, UIC Barcelona will give a full refund of the amount paid to reserve the place.
- If students, of their own free will, renounce their place on the course for any reason, UIC Barcelona will keep the entire amount paid as compensation for the damages caused, with no obligation to repay the amount received in respect of reserving a place.
- If students do not confirm the reservation of their place, it will be interpreted as renouncing the place which will entitle UIC Barcelona, at that moment, to render the application null and void.
- Students must pay the total amount of the enrolment fees within the deadlines set by UIC Barcelona. By not doing so, once having been accepted, this will be interpreted as renouncing their place, in line with what is established in the foregoing points 4 and 5.
- If students have paid the full enrolment amount and then renounce their place, the following conditions will apply:
If they do it before the start of the academic year they will have the right to reclaim a refund of 80% of the total amount paid, only if the vacant can be replaced by another student.
In any case the amount will be refund if the student rejects to the place once the course started.
The University does not offer fellowships for third year students. Those seeking financial aid are advised to consult other associations.
Members of the UIC Alumni and Friends Association are entitled to a 5% discount.