Application for admissions
Preregistration: from January onwards.
If you are interested in applying for this Clinical Residency, this is the application process:
- Fill in the registration form which you can ask for via an e-mail sent here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Either hand in or send all the required documentation by post to the Faculty of Dentistry
Admission is based on a weighted assessment of the applicant's academic transcript, personal profile and motivations and abilities based on a personal interview.
- A correctly filled-in application form
- 1 certified photocopy of the corresponding degree certificate
- 1 academic certificate of your qualifications (a photocopy along with the original certified document)
- 1 photocopy of your National Identity Card (DNI) or passport.
- A payment of €90 made by bank transfer and a receipt for this payment (former degree students from the UIC excepted)
- 2 passport photograph in colour (copies are not acceptable)
- A copy of your CV
- A letter of recommendation (optional)
- A negative certificate from the Central Registry for sexual offenders (more info)
- A vaccination certificate that accredits that students have been vaccinated for Hepatitis A and B, tetanus, MMR and that they have had German measles in the past. (more info)
Final year degree students who would like to apply should present their list of qualifications before the final registration date.
Students from outside the European Union must ensure that both their qualifications and the titles of their degrees have been officially certified through diplomatic means or are supplemented by an apostille of the Hague (the degree does not have to be homologised/officially recognised) and also translated into Spanish by a sworn translator.
Please send your documents to:
Facultad de Odontología
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
Edifici Hospital Universitari General de Catalunya
Josep Trueta, s/n
08195 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)