Application for admissions
Preregistration: from January onwards.
If you are interested in studying this Clinical Residence, you must do the following:
Fill in the application form which you must request from email@example.com
Send by post or hand in the necessary documentation to the Faculty of Dentistry.
Admission tests consist of a weighted assessment of the student’s academic record and personal profile, in addition to an assessment of the student’s motivations and skills through the following criteria:
Oral and written English skills (level B2) are essential, as the languages used for the residency will be Spanish and English.
Personal interview in which the applicant’s personal profile and aptitudes will be evaluated.
Pre-registration sheet correctly filled in.
- Certified photocopy of the student’s corresponding degree certificate (with certification)*.
- Academic certificate of the student’s qualifications (original or certified photocopies)*.
- Photocopy of the student’s National Identity Document (DNI) or Passport.
- €90** payable by bank transfer, with proof of payment.
- (except former UIC undergraduate students).
- CV containing a list of courses and conferences attended.
- Letter(s) of recommendation.
Facultad de Odontología
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
Edifici Hospital General
Josep Trueta, s/n
08195 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)