This qualification is directed at graduates who wish to know about the most common treatments for paediatric patients and how to diagnose them.
- To perform a comprehensive assessment of the child patient.
- To make a correct diagnosis.
- To plan treatment.
- To establish a preventative protocol.
- To incorporate behavioural management techniques in order to give excellent treatment
- To decide on the correct action protocols to treat the patient in the least time possible.
Competences the students will acquire
Students will be trained to perform a correct diagnosis and subsequent treatment plan.