Application for admissions
To pre-register for a degree programme at UIC Barcelona, click on the following link and complete the application form:
The entrance exam is held several times throughout the year on the Campus Sant Cugat. To take the exam, you must first complete the application for admission.
We believe there are many ways to start your new life at university. Each requires certain documentation:
Entrance exam results
Reservation and enrolment
Once you have received an acceptance letter, you must pay 20% of the full cost of the first year to reserve a place. You will pay the remaining 80% in one lump sum once enrolment is complete.
How can I access UIC Barcelona? See all possible routes: