Due to the constant progress being made in the field of prosthetics over implants, it has been deemed necessary to provide a training course covering the latest rehabilitation lines in the fields of aesthetics and biomechanics.
- Train and provide course participants with skills related to the different aspects of prosthetics over implants, with different implant systems, updating the different aspects prompting debate and controversy.
- Emphasis on the latest digital workflows and implantology.
Competences to be acquired by students
- Expand and consolidate knowledge necessary to correctly plan and produce prostheses over implants for single-tooth, multiple-tooth or whole rehabilitations.
- Learn, in a practical manner, conventional techniques as well as CAD-CAM systems (FULL DIGITAL WORKFLOW) available on the market to plan and produce these treatments.
- Discussion about the different systems and aspects causing debate and controversy in rehabilitation over implants.
This course is aimed at general dentists and stomatologists with prior knowledge at a basic/intermediate level on how to plan and produce prostheses over implants.