This qualification is aimed at graduates who want know about the most frequently-used treatments for paediatric patients as well as how to diagnose these patients.
- Full assessment of the paediatric patient.
- Carry out a correct diagnostic procedure.
- Plan treatment.
- Establish a preventative protocol
- Incorporate behavioural management techniques to perform treatments based on excellence.
- Decide on correct intervention protocols, to treat the patient in the shortest possible time.
Competences to be acquired by students
The student will be ready to make a good diagnosis and draw up a subsequent treatment plan.