This master’s degree will provide:
- Training as an expert in the field of endodontics.
- Knowledge of new materials and technologies related to endodontics.
Once students have completed this master’s degree, they will be qualified to clinically tackle cases of endodontics or reendodontics in order to understand and value scientific articles on endodontics and be able to undertake a bibliographical review.
It is for that reason that the objectives of this master’s degree are:
- To diagnose the problems that concern the periapical pulp complex.
- To acquire the clinical and cognitive abilities to tackle endodontic problems.
- To be able to make decisions when faced with endodontic failure.
- To be able to undertake endodontics and reendodontics.
- To be familiar with apical surgery and intentional reimplantation
- To be able to deal with orthograde retreatments.
- To understand scientific articles related to endodontics.
- To design a research project.
- To relate endodontics to other areas of dentistry.