Required documentation for registration
A filled-in pre-registration sheet.
- 1 attested copy of the corresponding degree qualification (with an original stamp).
- 1 Academic Certificate of qualifications (original or attested photocopy).
- A photocopy of your national ID card (DNI) or passport.
- Payment of €90** via bank transfer and payment receipt sent by post.
(Except for former UIC Barcelona degree students).
- Copy of CV listing courses and conferences attended.
- Letters of recommendation (recommended, not compulsory)
*For students from outside the European Union, both their qualifications and their degree qualification must be attested via the diplomatic route or carry a Hague Apostille stamp. (The degree qualification does not need to have been officially homologated).
*Candidates who are in the last year of their degree programme must provide a list of the qualifications they have obtained up until the date they register.
**Not reimbursable for administration fees.
Faculty of Dentistry
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
C/ Josep Trueta, s/n
08195 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)
Students must hold a qualification that equips them to exercise dentistry-oral surgery in their country or origin or residence.
Interview with the programme director or coordinator via Skype where they will evaluate the students’ academic and personal skills, as well as their ability to work in a team.