The Faculty of Dentistry at the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya feels that it is necessary to provide the dental profession with a Master’s Degree in Advanced Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry.
Our university would also like students to receive education on a further level, with clear knowledge of dental research in the field of dentistry. This master's programme will therefore provide:
- Scientific training and surgical expertise in the field of aesthetic restorative dentistry.
- An understanding of new materials and technologies related to aesthetic restorative dentistry.
- Training in research methods.
Any candidates who meet the general requirements for access to the degree may apply for admission. The admission profile of suitable candidates is as follows:
- A degree in Dentistry, or a degree in Medicine specialising in Dentistry.
- Holders of a degree from education institutions outside the European Area of Higher Education, without their degrees being officially approved if the University deems that the applicant has received an education that is equivalent to official Spanish university degrees in Dentistry or Medicine specialising in Dentistry, and that provides access to postgraduate learning in the country that issued the degree.
- B1 English language level according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Interest in science and research.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- A responsible character and sensitivity to other people's pain.
- The ability to work well in a team.