Today, prosthetics on implants are a common part of a dentist’s daily work. This means that all professionals must have minimal knowledge of prosthetics on implants, including knowing how to rehabilitate simple cases. Knowing prosthetics on implants is also important so that the professional can explain to the patient the different types of treatment that can be performed.
- To provide the knowledge necessary to carry out the diagnosis, treatment plan and bases to develop the different phases of prosthetics on implants.
- To know and manipulate the different attachments required, as well as to master model casting to make prosthetics on implants.
- To know the step by step to be carried out for the predictable preparation of the prosthesis on implants.
- The student must be able to recognize the different types of attachments to be used in prosthetics about implants.
- The student must be able to take an impression on implants.
- The student must be able to carry out all the phases of the treatment with prostheses on implants, from the selection of abutments to the final delivery of the restoration.
Dentists and stomatologists who wish to acquire basic knowledge regarding prosthetics on implants, and enter the field of prosthetics on implants, both in the terms of knowledge and practice.