- To produce a correct diagnosis and treatment plan.
- To achieve a good chamber opening.
- To achieve the correct biomechanical preparation.
- To achieve the correct three-dimensional obturation.
- To deal correctly with endodontological emergencies and accidents.
Competences to be acquired by students
- The Intensive Course for General Clinical Endodontics provides an update of knowledge, techniques and action protocols in line with the latest trends in the speciality.
- It is essentially a practical course that aims to introduce students to modern endodontics with the highest possible levels of confidence and security. To achieve this, the course offers a wide range of materials and techniques that students can put into practice in their own clinics.
- By the end of the course, the students will be qualified to carry out most endodontics treatments skilfully.
The Intensive Course for General Clinical Endodontics is aimed at those professionals (stomatologists and dentists) who wish updating and broadening their knowledge in the field of endodontics and who do not have the time and/or means to undertake a longer course.