During the course, students will work on basic concepts such as NLP and glossophobia and will identify the main actors and types of audiences. Each attendee will have the opportunity to participate, practice formal aspects in order to master them and different rhythms to gain fluency. They will also learn how to structure questions.
- You will lose your fear of speaking in public.
- You will learn the main formal aspects of discourse.
- You will demythologise the main pieces of advice about speaking in public.
- You will learn how to structure information.
- You will work on emotion in speeches.
- You will learn how to reply to difficult questions.
- You will learn the main aspects of effective argumentation.
Only for teachers of Institució Familiar d'Educació