We have a faculty for producing great teachers
We at UIC Barcelona's Faculty of Education have a dual responsibility. We educate future educators. This is why we work twice as hard to meet the challenges of the teaching profession; challenges magnified in today's society.
The position of teacher deserves recognition; something we strive to promote. We enhance the profession's status from inside the classroom, ensuring you receive a sound methodological, pedagogical and human education.
Reasons to take this degree
- Work placements from year two Access more than 2.100 centres accredited for work placements by the Department of Teaching in the Catalan Government. You can also do placements in private national and international schools.
- Active, innovative methodologies Your studies will include robotics, gamification or flipped classrooms. You can also participate in seminars, workshops and study groups, among other activities.
- First-aid sessions. Learn about first aid at the Faculty of Medicine in our simulation laboratories.
- More professional opportunities Focus your studies on a specific curricular area such as Physical Education with classes taught at CEM La Mar Bella.
- Agreements with institutions abroad Agreements with institutions in Finland, Germany, the United States, France and Argentina, as well as other countries.
They are already studying it
Besides an excellent level of academic training and internship, UIC Barcelona stands for educational implication of teachers, which creates a family atmosphere that makes you grow both professionally and personally.
Patricia Gassó De Broto