You will learn the basic concepts of cooperation and visible thinking. You will work on planning cooperative activities and the use of thinking routines to achieve in-depth learning. You will have the opportunity to create different activities involving cooperative thinking.
- You will learn about the three types of social interdependency: competitive, individual and cooperative.
- You will be able to distinguish the different types of cooperative groups (basis, formal and informal) as well as the five elements of cooperation.
- You will learn how to plan cooperative activities.
- You will learn about what a visible thought and an understanding map are.
- You will learn how to apply thinking routines in the classroom to help students to understand content.
Teachers from all educational stages.