Application for admission
Fill in the following application for admission form in order to pre-register for the Postgraduate Degree in Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
You will find all the required documentation by clicking on the following link:
Reservation and enrolment
In order to reserve a place, once you have completed the admission process you will need to pay 20% of the total price for the postgraduate degree. The remaining 80% must be paid in one lump sum once enrolment is complete.