- To produce professionals who are competent in the field of educational psychology and can intervene in or research educational and professional guidance, and focus on diversity and guidance in teaching and learning processes as well as the difficulties they involve.
- To identify the educational needs which allow the educational and psychological process of students to be assessed so as to ensure their social inclusion.
- To propose significant adaptations in various formal and informal learning contexts.
- To provide educational strategies to help pupils with SEN (learning difficulties, general developmental disorders).
- To facilitate the creation of specific educational psychology intervention programmes (in the school, social and professional environments).
- To provide elements for the analysis and interpretation of policies, practices and educational psychology contexts in order to act in the best manner possible and be capable of improving the learning and teaching processes that develop.
- To facilitate the correct tools for strategies for work and action which improve the planning and management of educational psychology services: guidance, advice and assessment?
- To demonstrate how to act in an ethical and professional manner when faced with the theoretical and practical cases that arise during the course and also in your future career.