Who can apply?
This programme is aimed at university graduates from the following areas: Architecture, Engineering, Fine Arts, Design, Landscaping, Biology or Genetics, this is the right master's degree for you. No previous specialised knowledge of cybernetics or ecology is required.
Required level of education: Graduate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree + University Master’s Degree. Minimum credit load: 240 ECTS
How to apply
- Register online
- E-mail the following documents to your designated programme advisor:
- Photocopy of your passport
- 1 passport-size photo
- Certiﬁed* copy of your Diploma**
- Certiﬁed* copy of your Academic Transcript
- A signed copy of the UIC Barcelona general conditions (ﬁnd attached to the conﬁrmation e-mail you receive after registering online)
- A signed copy of the UIC Barcelona data protection form (ﬁnd attached to the
- conﬁrmation e-mail you receive after registering online)
- A filled in and signed copy of the grant survey referring to any external grants/financial aid for which you may have applied
- Motivation letter (please include your Skype username in your signature)
- Portfolio (format, content and length up to the student)
- Certiﬁcate of English language level (minimum B2)
- Recommendation letters (optional)
- Other certiﬁcates, diplomas or proof of work experience (optional)
* Document must have an oﬃcial stamp from your university
** If you do not yet have your Diploma, please submit the proof of payment of the diploma issuance fees or a document from your university certifying your expected date of graduation.
In addition to meeting the legal requirements described in the access routes, the Office of Admissions will highly value:
- Applications that show sufficient prior training
- Transcripts from previous studies
- Transferred credits
- Descriptions of relevant work experiencePriority will be given to candidates who have completed studies in engineering (preferably industrial engineering) or business management.
- Reserve a place: Pay the deposit (20% of the total fee) via international transfer
- Legalise academic documents: Ask your programme advisor about speciﬁc instructions and procedures
- Tuition fee: Pay the remaining amount (80% of the total fee) via international transfer
- Submit paper copies of your legalised academic documents upon arrival in Barcelona
Accommodation and Visas
Students are responsible for ﬁnding accommodation and acquiring visas.
National and international students (Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania).
Ruth Regalón: email@example.com
Barcelona. Phone number. +34 932 541 800
More information for international students (United States, South America and Canada).
Susana Expósito: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number. +506 8627 5629 / Whatsapp. +34 659 316 698