Our mission is to improve the health ofour society. To this end you will develop international compe-tences through individual attention.
Further your commitment to public health and learn through self-discipline. We strive to ensure that you become a competent, reflexive professional who is capable of adapting to change and the needs of today's society.
Our curriculum combines theory and hands-on experience in simulation laboratories. You will have the opportunity to choose the area of nursing in which you would like to grow professionally.
These are our values:
- Scientific rigour
We believe in your ability to become a nursing professional capable of providing efficient solutions.
Our education is target-based. The Bachelor's Degree in Nursing will provide:
- Knowledge of how to assess and evaluate people in a holistic manner.
- A command of patient care , which will help you promote, restore and maintain optimal health.
- Perspective when selecting and integrating your health knowledge and making value judge-ments.
- The ability to identify altered health conditions.
- Knowledge of how to develop programmes aimed at educating people, families and community and promoting wellness.
- The ability to handle, analyse and disseminate research that enhances nursing-related knowledge and practices.
Who is it intended for? Prospective students
If you are proactive, committed to society and feel the field of health and science is your calling, nurs-ing is the right profession for you. We recommend you have a background in health sciences.
Our nursing students share the following aptitudes:
- Organisation, memory and motivation
- Quick decision-making skills
- Psychological skills and empathy
- Emotional balance
- An interest in research
- Observation skills
- An interest in helping people and the community
You will be qualified to become a full health care team member or develop competences in other set-tings:
- Public and private hospitals
- Public and private social health centres
- Mental health facilities
- Primary care centres
- Health education in primary and secondary schools
- Teacher at a vocational training centre (health care training courses)
- Self-employed home care worker
- Care homes and centres for the elderly
- Institutions for the mentally and physically handicapped
- Pre-hospital and emergency services
- Occupational risk prevention services
- Professional associations
- Patient associations
- Prison facilities
- University-based schools of nursing
Competences. Course objective
Graduated in Nursery by the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya.
* Students must prove B2 level of English to graduate.
Addicionally, the student will be able to obtain some of the following mentions in the titulation:
- Advanced Clinical Care
- Community Care
- International Nursing