While taking this Master’s degree, the following academic objectives are aimed for:
- Learning advanced statistics concepts.
- Raising awareness of advanced data science techniques applied to healthcare.
- Teaching students to use statistical data science software in research and healthcare management.
- Teaching students to do research in public health, epidemiology, and in clinical research using large databases.
- Teaching students how to interpret and communicate scientific results.
- Training students to use large databases in the field of healthcare management.
In the end, through the learning-teaching process, a professional profile will be developed leading to outgoing students who have the ability to provide solutions to the challenges involved in research and healthcare management using large databases.
Who is this programme for?
Professionals holding diplomas in
- Science or Science graduates (Mathematics, Statistics, Data Engineering, Physics, IT, etc)
- Health Sciences (Bioengineering, Biomedical Science, Biochemistry, Bioscience, Microbiology, and Medicine) with a strong interest in data analysis.