If you are a physiotherapist, the Master's Degree in OMT will help you:
- Incorporate a scientific evidence- and measurement results-based approach into your procedures.
- Recognise risk factors, precautions and contraindications and make the patient part of the assessment and treatment process.
- Conduct a thorough evaluation of the neuromusculoskeletal system, including functions and disorders.
- Establish a clinical diagnosis and design a comprehensive treatment plan as part of a multidisciplinary health care team
- Gain expertise in all OMT procedures with a view to alleviating pain and optimising the patient's functional abilities.
- Adopt advanced clinical approaches as part of a patient-focused care model.
- Design and take part in health management and promotion programmes as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team.