Application for admissions
Students with official university degrees within the European Union
- Original certified copy of the university degree or of the document issued as proof that the qualification has been officially recognised or, should it be the case, an original certified photocopy of the slip given as proof of payment of the certificate fees.
- Original certified photocopy of the academic transcript of the university studies completed by the student.
Students with official university qualifications from outside the European Union
- Original legalised photocopy of the university certificate.
- Original legalised photocopy of the academic transcript of the university studies completed by the student.
- Certificate issued by the home university stating that the qualification entitles the holder to undertake postgraduate studies in the country where it was issued.
In all cases
- Two passport size colour photos.
- Photocopy of ID card or passport.
- Updated curriculum vitae.
- Cover letter.
- Authenticated photocopy of any other university qualifications, including postgraduate degrees.
- If the original documents are in a language other than Spanish, then the applicant must also submit a copy of the university qualification and the academic transcript translated into Spanish by a sworn translator.
To be admitted to official master's degree courses applicants must have an official Spanish university degree or equivalent qualification issued by an institution within the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) that would entitle the holder to undertake master's degree studies in the country where it was issued.
Applicants who have completed studies in educational systems outside the EHEA may be admitted to the course without the need to have their qualifications recognised provided that the University has been able to obtain proof that they are equivalent to the corresponding official university degrees in Spain and that in the country where they were issued they entitle the holder to undertake postgraduate education.
Admission in this second case shall in no way whatsoever be taken as implying any kind of official recognition of the qualifications the applicant may hold after completing previous studies or their recognition for any purpose other than admission to the master's degree course.