- To acquire specific training in the pathologies that hinder the development of children’s motor skills.
- To become familiar with the current theoretical bases of movement development, education and control.
- To apply evaluative strategies in function of the child’s characteristics.
- To study and apply the various therapeutic strategies in function of evaluation.
- To acquire the manual ability to manage and administer therapeutic procedures.
- To learn to cooperate with the interdisciplinary medical team involved in treatment.
- Physiotherapy graduates
- Postgraduate diploma in Paediatric Physiotherapy