- Curricular Plan for students
- The Nature of Care
- The Nature of the Practicum and Professional Identity
- Teaching Competences of the Clinical Tutor
The following methodological criteria will be used.
- The teaching methodology will aim to be consistent with the educational psychology focus underlying each type of subject content Work will be undertaken via different types of group dynamics and with procedures to describe the information, modelling, self-integration guidelines, the analysis and discussion of actions, reciprocal teaching, and case analysis.
- Whenever possible the content of the subject will be added based on the real teaching and learning activities which the participants are currently experiencing or have experienced throughout their time as learners.
- The organisation of the teaching will be designed in a way that the instructional devices will be developed which provide a response to the various diverse situations of the participants who take the subject.
- Along these lines, it is entirely recommended that you attend and participate in class in order to construct suitable knowledge of the content which is the object of the study.
- Will analyse their overview of the Clinical Tutorial
- Will analyse their teaching competences and set out a plan for improvement
- Will express their understanding of the theoretical grounding of the tutorial
- Will undertake a session based on metacognitive modelling and role-playing
- Will learn the basic aspects of competence-based evaluation
- Will acquire new habits in order to achieve communication with students
Coordinator of the Practicum for the Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Senior Lecturer for the Practicum subjects in 1st and 4th year of the Bachelor's Degree in Nursing