Lines of research
- Stress, adaptation and quality of life
- Self-care, primary carers, dependence and frailty
- End-of-life care
Teaching Innovation in Healthcare
- Curriculum development
- Competences in Degree and Postgraduate nursing courses
- Educational methods
- Cooperative learning
Promoting good health
- Family centred cures
Assessment and performance of physiotherapy in the control of movement
- Physiotherapy applied to physical activity and sport and the prescription of physical exercise for health.
- Physiotherapy applied to the process of human development, normal and pathological.
- Physiotherapy applied to the human ageing processes, normal and pathological.
- Balance and postural control.
- Specialist physiotherapy in the treatment of clinical conditions.
- Teaching and scientific methods applied to physiotherapy.