The double degree in Humanities and Cultural Studies and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science will be studied between Barcelona and New York. First you will do four years at UIC Barcelona and afterwards a further year at Iona College New York. Therefore in five years you will obtain a Bachelor's degree in Humanities and Cultural Studies and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
Both degrees are officially recognised: the Bachelor's degree in Humanities and Cultural Studies is official in Spain and the Bachelor of Arts in Political Science is official in the United States.
Advantages of the programme
- Complete two official degrees in five years
- Take a cosmopolitan, hands-on approach to education and enhance your future prospects
- Explore new horizons from an innovative, comprehensive and multidisciplinary perspective
- Study with the possibility to extend your stay with a work contract and Visa.
- Become a member of the Alumni Association at Iona College with access to its list of contacts.
- Improve your English
- International bodies and foreign policy: diplomacy, international organisations, foreign relations and cooperation offices
- Political institutions and public administration
- Civil society and non-governmental organisations (political organisations, interest representatives, NGOs, etc.)
- Advisory and consultancy services in the private sector: political analysis, opinion polls, management audits.
- International consultancy
- Teaching and research
- Political and public policy analyst