Application for admission
To pre-register for a degree programme at UIC Barcelona, please fill in the following information request form.
Pre-requisites for admission
To take the second bachelor's degree at Iona College in New York, you must:
- Complete the Bachelor's Degree in Law at UIC Barcelona.
- Have the required level of English (in this case, a score of 80 on the TOEFL exam).
After submitting the application, you must pass the entrance exam on the Barcelona Campus. Check out the dates and times of the exams:
You may gain admission to UIC Barcelona through several routes. Check out the documentation required in each case:
Reservation and enrolment
Once accepted, you must pay 20% of the full cost of the programme to reserve a place. The remaining 80% must be paid in one lump sum once enrolment is complete.
Admission to UIC Barcelona is possible for students with different academic backgrounds. Find out which route corresponds to you:
Check out the terms and conditions for online registration and the entrance exams.