The requirements for enrolling are as follows:
- Degree in law, from Spain or recognised in Spain
- Good academic record
- High level of English
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate intellectual curiosity and determination in performing tasks, good argumentation skills and ability to work hard, as well as capacity for working in a team, showing initiative and being supportive of others.
If you have decided to apply, follow these steps to complete your admission process. We recommend you do not wait, as places are limited
1. Online application
2. Send the following documentation (*)
- Certified photocopy of degree certificate or document recognising degree, or original certified photocopy of receipt for payment of degree certificate issue costs.
- Certified original photocopy of academic transcript for university studies completed, with average grade (1-10).
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- Photocopy of national identity card or passport.
- Professional CV.
- Letter stating student's personal reasons for choosing the master's degree, with special reference to applicability of the knowledge acquired (maximum 500 words).
- B2 level certificate, equivalent or higher, in English.
- If the original language of the documentation is not Spanish, provide original sworn translation into Spanish of degree or certificate.
(*) Students with an official degree from outside the European Union will be informed in due time of the additional documentation necessary
Students are admitted on the basis of a weighted assessment by the Admissions Committee of the following documentation:
- Academic record.
- Personal interview.
- Letter stating student's personal reasons for choosing the master's degree.
- Professional CV.
- Level of English.
Reservation and enrolment
Once through the admission process, the student admitted must pay 20% of the total price of the Master's Degree to reserve a place, after receiving the official admission letter. Once enrolment is completed, the student must pay the remaining 80% for the first year in one instalment.
At the end of the first academic year, the student will receive an enrolment form corresponding to the second year, and must make the payment by the stipulated deadline.
Those who have been accepted on the course will receive an admission letter, subject to payment to reserve a place.
A place must be reserved by paying 20% of the total amount for the first year into a La Caixa bank account, within 15 calendar days from receipt of the admission notification.
Once a place is formally reserved as stated, if a person does not meet the course admission requirements in accordance with the national or autonomous community legislation in force at any time or does not have the qualification required, or if the course is not formalised due to low enrolment, the UIC will return the amount paid to reserve the place in full.
If the student voluntarily withdraws from the course for any reason, the UIC will retain in full the sum received to reserve the place, with no reimbursement obligation, as compensation for the damage and loss caused.
If the student does not follow up the place reserved, it will be understood that they are withdrawing, and UIC may then cancel and void the application made.
During the enrolment period, the persons admitted and who have reserved a place will be notified once all places are filled. Once official enrolment is completed, the student will have 15 natural days to pay the rest of the enrolment cost in a single payment