Advantages of this programme
- Prestige of the University of California. You will study at an internationally prestigious university.
- UCLA Extension Certificate Programs are equivalent to a Spanish postgraduate degree.
- Teaching methodology. You will take professionalising academic programmes that will complement your knowledge.
- In-company work placements. You will do curricular work placements during your studies in Los Angeles.
- International outlook. You will be able to work for a year anywhere in the United States thanks to your Optional Practical Training (OPT) Visa.
- Networking. You will make contacts among professionals in your field which will help you access the labour market in the United States.
UIC Barcelona and the prestigious University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) are offering you the opportunity to complement your Law studies in the United States. Enjoy the American experience while gaining a qualification in Paralegal Studies. This is a specialisation programme equivalent to a Spanish postgraduate degree. That is increasingly popular in the Anglo-Saxon legal sector that will allow you to gain access to prestigious attorney’s offices in the United States.
You will have the option of taking the UCLA Extension Certificate Programme over either five months or a year, depending on whether you opt to undertake curricular work placements during your time as a student in the United States. You will also be able to choose one of the suggested pathways: the first one involves taking the specialisation programme once you are a Law graduate and the second option is to join the programme once you’ve obtained your Master’s Degree in the Legal Profession (MUA).